Thursday 22 August 2013

Priceline Haul: Maybelline 50% Sale

As some of you may have seen in Priceline's "Famous Brands" catalogue, Maybelline is having 50% their whole range.

I decided to pick up a few items since I was quite impressed with the ones I bought in my previous Maybelline hauls.

  • I bought a back up of the Master Precise liquid liner - absolutely love this eyeliner!
  • The Fit Me! range. I've heard good things about these so I thought I'd finally try it
  • Superstay Foundation - I tried this years ago when it first came out, I liked it but didn't have the right shade. Loving  this one so far!
  • Color Tattoo Metal in Inked Pink (You all know how much I like my colour tattoos)
  • Eyestudio Quad in Copper Chic. Love the colours and pigmentation of this.
The sale is on until Monday 26th August if anyone wants to pick up a few items too! :)




4 comments:

  1. I picked up the fit me concealer and am loving it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the eyestudio quad theres great colours! i bought alot of maybelline stuff myself when i herd about the sale it was great :) love your haul there!

    multitaskingdamsel.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete