Sunday 2 November 2014

HAUL | Luxola

I'm sure most of you have heard of the site Luxola.
They sell brands such as Sleek MakeUp, Sigma Beauty, Zoeva, Alpha H etc, just to name a few.

I had heard of them from YouTube and I saw that they were having a Flash Sale of 35% off, so I couldn't resist but give them a go. I'm always a bit hesitant when it comes to new sites, ut they accept PayPal so it was ok.

I didn't buy a whole lot of stuff as I like to try keep it to a minimum first when it's my first order from any site.

Shipping was great and was free cause I spent over $40, It took 5 days to get here, including the weekend which is a very reasonably time.



 My Haul came to a little over $50

ZOEVA - 226 Smudger Brush

SLEEK MAKEUP - Oh So Special Palette 


SLEEK MAKEUP - Blush by 3 in Lace


I will definitely be buying from them again as I always see promotional codes available and I'm quite pleased with the service.

This is also my first time trying Zoeva & Sleek so I am excited for that too :)

I also filmed a video on this haul if you would like to check it out :) 

Have a great day

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment