Friday 26 April 2013

Real Techniques Haul

I recently made an order with iherb.com, for some Real Techniques Brushes.

I had heard a lot of things about them, but I never really paid much attention with them when they first came out, as I was pretty content with my Sigma Brush kit and I also had the Sigmax brushes, and also some E.L.F ones.


After 2 years of using the same brushes, I thought it was time to add more to the collection, especially because I felt like my sigma ones were starting to feel scratchy, especially when I would apply blush or bronzer.


It took me 2 days and a lot of YouTube reviews on whether or not I wanted to go ahead and make the order, and also, which ones to buy.


I ordered on a Friday morning, paid $12 for DHL flat rate shipping, and I received them on Monday morning... Umm wow?


Anyway, Here's what I purchased,



 Travel Essentials kit $17.99

 Core Collection kit: $17.99

Blush Brush: $8.99, Stippling Brush: $9.99, Shading Brush: $5.99

All up it would have cost me $60.95 for the brushes. Iherb is great because they offer plenty of coupons for first time buyers. It's $5 off any orders under $40 or $10 off orders over $40. I paid $52.95 (+$12 DHL shipping, or you can choose $4 for standard) for all of the brushes.

I have a coupon for your first order: CNR688

Here are some close up pictures of the brushes









I can't really say much about the performance of the brushes yet, but I am very pleased with the shipping and service of iherb, and also the softness of the brushes is incredible.

Now, I want to pick up well, basically the rest of the brushes! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment