Friday 26 April 2013

Welcome to The Fashion and Beauty Base

Hi everyone,

Welcome to my blog. I used to have a beauty blog years ago. But for some reason I stopped and completely forgot my log in details.


Since then, I have done a Statement of Attainment in Makeup Services and have completed my Diploma of Beauty Therapy, in which I received student of the month for.


YouTube was probably the main influence in my interest for Beauty as I've been watching it for 5 years, and I've been thinking on and off, whether I should start my own channel. Back then, there were barely and Australian YouTube 'Beauty Gurus'. Now I can see more and more popping up which is great!


My passion and interest for beauty since then has grown and I no longer work as a Beauty Therapist so I thought, What better way to express it even more, by starting up a new blog and sharing my thoughts with everyone.


I am a Shopaholic and also love Fashion, so I thought I would just join my two interests together in the one blog, and came up with The Fashion and Beauty Base. (It was extremely hard to think of a name that wasn't taken)


Now let's see if I can keep this up ;)


Thanks for dropping by :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment