Wednesday 30 July 2014

Priceline 40% off Skincare Haul


I haven't purchased any new skincare in a while now, So when I heard Priceline was having their 2 day, 40% off sale I did some damage cause I have run out of quite a few products, which you may have seen in my empties post. 

Ever since graduating as a Beauty Therapist in 2010, I have always been picky with the skincare that I use & have stuck to mainly salon brands since then. There are so many new products on the market, with competitors constantly improving the quality of their products, so there were quite a few items that I wanted to try out.
Day 1 Haul

Day 2 Haul 
(Yes, I couldn't help it, there was a day 2)

I'll give you a run down on what I bought & how much I paid.


I wanted to try some La Roche-Posay items so I did some research on what would best suit my skin concerns. I picked up the;

Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel - $22.99 --> $13.79
Eau Thermale Spring Water - $22.99 --> $13.79
Effaclar Duo - $27.99 -->$16.79


Australia recently received L'oreal's new Skin Perfection Range which targets your Pores, Tone & Texture. Something I definitely need work with so I'm keen to try these out. I only got 2 of the items to try out first.

Skin Perfection Correcting Day Moisturiser - $24.99 --> $14.99
Magic Touch Instant Blur - $22.99 --> $13.79, Which is supposedly similar to Benefit's Porefessional


The only thing I haven't tried in this Photo is the Witch Hazel which I've heard alot about, the other Neutrogena products, are my 2 favourite products from their range, Which is why I bought back ups.

Witch Hazel - $6.59 --> $3.95
Cleansing Towelettes - $7.99 --> $4.79
Hand Cream - $7.49 -->$4.49


Both the Pure Active BB cream & the oil infused Beauty scrub are new products to Garnier's range so I wanted to try them out. I'm keen to try the BB cream out, but I'm usually too dark for "Medium". The Eye makeup remover is my HG, which was also featured in my empties post.

BB Cream - $13.99 --> $8.39
Clean Sensitive Remover - $9.99 -->$5.99
Body Scrub - $11.99 --> $7.19

I did end up getting quite abit, but like I said, I needed new skincare and it was such a great saving that it made it all worth it. This is basically going to be my new skincare routine, with a few other products I am currently using. I will most likely be doing a skincare routine post in a months time to let you all know how I am liking the products.

If you have tried any of these, please let me know what you think. Did you pick anything up at Priceline's sale? Or what skincare items have you been loving lately?

I'd love to hear what you guys recommend.

Talk to you in my next post :)
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment