Monday 21 July 2014

My Product Empties

Recently, I've realised that I have come to, or am coming to the end of a few of my products. I thought I would do a post on my "empties" and give you a run down on what I think about them, as I am planning to try reach out and try different items for a change.



Alpha-H Triple Action Cleanser:
I have combination/oily skin, I absolutely love using this cleanser, and I have for about 4 years now. It does the job of removing your makeup and also leaving your skin nice and clean. I like that I can close my eyes and rub this all over my face as it'll remove my mascara too, without irritating my eyes. Definitely would repurchase this, In fact I have many times.

Garnier Clean Sensitive Eye Make-Up Remover:
Another favourite product of mine that I am always repurchasing. It's a two part cleanser that removes even waterproof mascara really well. I am waiting for a sale to buy this again!

Beauty Essential Make-Up Remover wipes with Vitamin E:
I am usually pretty picky with what type of wipes I use on my far, especially cheap ones. I bought these one day as I forgot to bring some with me (I was going o the gym after work), they were on sale for $1.99. They aren't bad, but not great. The only time I'd buy them is if there were on 1/2 price  again

MAC Prep & Prime Translucent Powder:
I use this nearly every time I do my make-up. It sets my foundation well and keeps me pretty Matte during the day. Would repurchase this, In fact, I already had a back up :)

Garnier Refreshing Make-Up RemoverWipes:
This is a fairly new product. I like these better then the Beauty Essential ones. It has the textured wipe which helps clean the make-up off more. I would prefer them to be more moist though. I probably wouldn't buy them again. (I had a coupon for these originally)

Alpha-H Micro Cleanse:
Another product that I have been using for 4 years. My absolute favourite face scrub. (Old packaging of travel size shown) I already have 2 full size Micro Cleanse on back up, Need I say more?

Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical:
My absolute favourite dry shampoo. I always have these on back up. I have black hair and I am not left with a white/grey residue.

Like I said, I came to the end of quite a few favourites, & basically a whole Skin Care Regime. I will be buying more items soon but I just need to do some more research first as I want to try new things & I am pretty picky with what goes on my skin.

I had a few more empties than this but I accidentally threw them out. Eek

If you have any suggestions for oily, enlarged pores & problematic skin, I would love to hear what you guys recommend!

Hope you all have a lovely day! xx

2 comments:

  1. I loved using the Garnier Eye makeup remover so gentle on the eye area! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award tag, click below for details on how to do the tag!

    Lisa | Multitasking Damsel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me. This is exciting! I will do it :)

      Delete