Friday 17 May 2013

Chemist Warehouse: Maybelline Haul

As I was flicking through my junk mail, I saw a little something that looked like this:


My Reaction: :O

So I'm sure we all now how expensive drugstore makeup is here in Australia. Not gonna lie, I was pretty excited so I went to a Chemist Warehouse the day that this sale started because I wanted to pick up a few Maybelline things I've been meaning to try. Like I said in my Priceline Haul, at 40% off I can still get these brands cheaper in America. But for Half Price, It's basically the same price, and I was actually going to order these items I bought.
I didn't go too crazy which was good. Here's what I bought:




I have been wanting to try these products for a while, especially the dark circle eraser, because ThatsHeart & a whole lot of other YouTubers seem to love it. But I just couldn't justify spending $18.95 on it.
  • Master Shape Brow Pencil in Dark Brown: $13.95 down to $6.97
  • Master Precise Liquid Liner in Blackest Black: $13.95 down to $6.97
  • Instant Age Rewind Eraser, Dark Circles in Medium: $18.95 down to $9.48
I haven't had much practice with liquid liners as I don't usually wear them, but I wanted to start so I bought the Master Precise cause I liked how it's like a felt tip pen.


 I admit I didn't really need these but I love Baby Lips & I love Nail Polish, Need I say more?

  • Baby Lips - Anti-Oxidant Berry: $3.95 down to $1.98
  • Color Show Nail Lacquer: $5.95 down to $2.97

I picked up two Color Tattoos as I already own Bad to Bronze and I really liked the staying power.
These were $5.97 down from $11.95
  • Pomegranate Punk
  • Bold Gold
I'm happy with my purchases. It's a deal definitely worth checking out. Especially for things like Revlon and their Colorstay Foundations. 50% off makes a huge difference!


2 comments:

  1. You got a great deal on your items. I can't believe that the concealer costs that much! That's absurd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Nearly $20 is too much! But I'm glad I got it for a good price!

      Delete