Friday 10 May 2013

Collective Essence Haul

Ever since I hauled all those Essence products during the Priceline 40% off sale, I've been really loving and almost obsessing over Essence. I just love how good their products are, but at such a low price! So since then I've been buying a couple of items at a time over about 3 visits. And this is what I've picked up. Some of them are new items they came out with, and others I got for a very good price since they are discontinued stock :(

 NEW: Match 2 Cover Cream Concealer $4.25
You could say this is almost a dupe for the Bobbi Brown Concealers. They are really creamy, but only come in this one shade. A bit light for my NC42 skin, but it works well to brighten up my under eye circles.

 Single Eyeshadows: Block Buster - Matte ($1.83), Back to khaki - Metallic (marked down to $1.60, scanned at $1!), Copper Island -Shimmer (Scanned at $1 as well), Cappucino Please ($2.85)

Eyeshadow Quattro - Denim ($5.50), Stay all day eyeshadow - Jim-me Blue ($5.50 from Target :( whereas Priceline has them for $2 cause they are being discontinued!), NEW: Kajal Pencil - White ($1.75)


I purchased 3 of their new nail polish shades & one that is being discontinued
Absolutely Blue, Hello Marshmellow, That's what I mint! (All $2.85) & Grey-t to be here (Marked as $1.35, Scanned as $1!)

I'm very happy with my purchases, especially my nail polishes & marked down products. I found my $1 products in a Priceline bargain bin. I know not all stores have them but definitely check out your local Priceline to see if they have any Essence on clearance. Definitely worth your $1!.

I will do another post with Essence Nail Polish swatches and reviews soon too!

What are your favourite Essence products?

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment