Thursday 30 May 2013

OPI Nail Polish Haul

Here in Australia, OPI retails for about $20 - $25 per bottle at places like Myer & David Jones. Luckily, I have found a place close to me, that sells Authentic OPI for only $9.99!

I buy mine from the Giant Chemist. They don't always stock them, so whenever I'm there I will just take a look to see what ones they have. They only sell selected colours at random. Mostly being reds and pinks.

I went in today, with no intention to buy anything, but I had a feeling I would find something I liked. They usually stock them right at the front of the cosmetic section. I didn't see that this time so I kept on walking... and then I saw this:


What caught my I were colours that I don't usually find there. I ended up buying these 3,


Metallic 4 Life, Into the Night, Pink Friday

Metallic 4 Life & Into the Night were sitting right next to each other and I just visualized how good they would look together so I wanted needed them both. I dug a little deeper and found the perfect creamy, bubblegum pink I have been wanting for a long time. I thought to my self, "I bet this is Pink Friday" and it was. Ahhh I've been wanting it for so long!

It's definitely worth checking out if you are interested in buying OPI Nail Polishes, but don't want to pay the high price for them. I'm not too sure where else they have Giant Chemists in Australia. The Beauty Spot, also sells OPI from time to time for the same price too.

Here are some other OPI Nail Polishes that I have bought at the Giant Chemist in the past.

Lincoln Park After Dark, Lincoln Park at Midnight, Manicurist of Seville & La Paz-itively Hot



Wooden Shoe Like to Know?, Dulce De Leche, Tickle My France-y & Alpine Snow

Want a cheaper alternative to OPI? Check out my previous post http://thefashionandbeautybase.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/essence-nail-polish-swatches-review.html

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment