Sunday 2 June 2013

Chemist Warehouse 50% off sale & Priceline Haul

Oh Heyyy, another haul? In my previous Chemist Warehouse Haul, I mainly got some Maybelline items that I have been wanting to try for a while. I liked them so much that I picked up some more colours, as well as some Rimmel products that I bought on a separate occassion. As you know the Chemist Warehouse had Revlon, Rimmel & Maybelline all for 1/2 price which ended on May 31st. I looked at their new catalogue and say that they are continuing the same deal until June 16! I think I will be avoiding going there now cause it's just too dangerous, but why not for half price, I'm getting the things I've been wanting to try/ will eventually buy more of anyway ;)

My Chemist Warehouse Haul:

 Maybelline
Color Show Nail Laquer - Coral Crush - $2.98
Color Tattoo - Painted Purple & Tenacious Teal - $5.98
I love the Maybelline Color Tattoos so much! I thought I'd pick up these gorgeous colours too. I'll be doing a post on these, with a review and swatches.


 Rimmel
Hide the Blemish Concealer Natural Tan - $5.47
Matte Finish Lipstick by Kate in 113 - $6.47
Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel - $4.25

My Priceline Haul:

I bought 2 Essence Liners in Red Blush & Soft Blush, these are always sold out where I live so I thought I'd pick them up while I could. They are both deeper shades which will be good now that Winter is here. My favourite liners and they are only $1.75.
I will be doing a post with swatches of these soon.

Lastly, my two bigger purchases which I was most excited for!
I have straight, flat hair.
 If you curl it, it doesn't hold, If you tease it for volume, it just goes back down to being flat. So when I saw these two products, I knew that I wanted to try them.

VS Sassoon Big Hair Root Boost: This was originally $32.99 but it was on sale for $15!

Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play: I have been wanting to try this hair spray for the longest time! Priceline recently started selling it for $19.95, originally $24.95 I believe. However, the particular Priceline I went to today had it on sale for only $14.97. Score!

I'll have a play around with them and see I'll let you know what I think.
If you have tried these, let me know what you think!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! Those lip liners are my HG, you'll love them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all my other ones so I needed to pick up more colours! Haha. Obsessed with these liners!

      Delete
  2. The Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick is amazing, it's so lovely. I'm sure you will love it.

    xo Sophia
    ohlalipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm liking it so far, Especially with a lip liner.

      Thanks for following, I will check out your blog too!

      Delete