Wednesday 19 June 2013

Cherry Culture Haul

Last month Cherry Culture had a 40% sitewide sale, even on their already reduced items. I was really good and only bought 3 things. Nothing too interesting but I thought I would share it with you anyway.

I have been wanting a Beauty Blender for the longest time, But I just couldn't justify spending that much on a sponge. I knew after trying a 'dupe' a couple of yrs ago that it just wasn't the same as the real deal. My sister also wanted to buy one so this was the best way to go. $28.95 for 2 plus 40% off.


The other two things I bought was the Milani Baked Blush in Coralina - I saw swatches of these and fell in love with it. I'm yet to try it but hopefully it's as good as I initially thought. I own only 1 other Milani blush in Dolce Pink but it's just too shimmery for my liking.

I also bought the NYX Collection Noir - Liquid Black Liner. I have never really worn liquid eyeliner since I'm not very good at it, but I've been wanting to practice. I think I bought this because at the time off the sale, LaurenBeauty posted a photo of instagram saying how good it was so I thought, why not?


Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment