Friday 7 June 2013

Michael Kors Selma Review part 2: What's in my bag?

I thought I would do a 2nd part to my Michael Kors Selma review, by showing more detailed photos as well as showing what fits inside the bag, which also doubles as a "What's in my bag" post. I was pretty rushed with my last post so I didn't really include that many photos. I hope this post will be able to help you more with what the bag looks like! **warning: this post is photo heavy**

 Front view of the bag without the long strap.
 The Base of the bag
Base studs of the bag have "Michael Kors" engraved.

I can fit quite a few things in this bag & it's not even completely full yet. But with what I have in here, it's making it quite heavy. So I try not to bring too much with me. 

  • In the back pockets I have my I-pod & Mobile, Blotting sheets & Bandaids in zipped pocket
  • Front pockets have Tic tacs, Hair ties, Bobby Pins & Usually some lip products
  • I can fit my I-pad, Cosmetic Pouch, Wallet, Sunglasses, Dry shampoo, Hand Cream & Tissues in the main area, allowing room for other things too. I would probably just pop a cardigan in on top.


Here's a photo to show you the main things I have in my bag, not including some of the random bits & pieces. Again, I could fit more things in there if I wanted to.

This is what the inside of the bag looks like when it's empty:

 Back of the inside Contains two open pockets, one zipped pocket & a D ring for your keys

Front of the inside: 2 even sized pockets

Just a couple more photos to finish off this post:

I love the detailing of this bag. "Michael Kors" is engraved on the gold bits of the handle as well.

I'm loving this bag more and more. Definitely worth the money and like I said in my previous post, It can be dressy and classy when held in the crook of your arm, or worn with the long strap for a more casual look.

Unfortunately, Macy's doesn't ship Michael kors bags to Australia anymore :( I don't know why, but I found out when I was looking at the Hamilton bags I wanted. I believe there is now a store in Sydney? But for anyone else who is interested and has access to this bag, I recommend going in and seeing how you like the size. It'll be different for everyone.

I hope this post was helpful! Thank you for reading,

Check out my main review on this bag here:

xx





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the detailed review and all the pictures!! I just ordered this bag (in tan)sight-unseen and I am SO SO SO far beyond excited to get it!! Your beautiful pictures will tide me over in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, You will love it! The tan one is beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful bag! I really want to get one myself - is that the large size? if yes, is it too "large" I'm only 155cm lol

    ReplyDelete