Monday 17 June 2013

Collective Winter Fashion Haul

Now that it's getting colder here in Australia, I have been buying some warmer fashion items throughout the past month or so. I love a good bargain, I personally don't like spending a lot of money on "seasonal" type clothing, unless it's a staple item like jeans or something. I'll show you what I have bought recently, so they should still be available!

Clothing:

Valleygirl has Knitwear for only $9.95 so I picked up these 2 oversized jumpers, since it's getting quite cold now. They both have the gunmental studs on the shoulders. The Navy blue one is really soft! I love them both as they keep me really warm and I like the studs on them.

The Black Jacket is also from Valleygirl and it was on sale for $14.95. I own a lot of Blazers & Cardigans so I thought I would buy something a little more casual.
The Love Potion oversized jumper is from Ebay. Very similar to the Wildfox ones but for a fraction of the price. I only paid $15 for this one.

Bags:

Can you believe that this bag was only $9.95??? I bought it from TEMT. The zips on the sides go all the way down to expand the bag. It's an open tote which features just one pocket inside. 


This is the same bag as I featured in my May Favourites. I decided to pick it up in this nice green, to give me a pop of subtle winter colour. This one was only $5 from Kmart. Such a bargain for a great bag.

Shoes:
I have been looking for boots for so long. I am really picky with my boots, I've been wanting just a plain black ankle style, with a low thick heel. Months later I came across this pair...

Guess how much I paid? Originally $39.95 got them for $5! What a steal! Bought them from Cotton On at the Harbour Town store. So happy with them!

The other week I also bought this pair from Kmart. Originally $25 but they marked them down to $19. They are a great style for casual wear. Really comfortable too!



I have also been looking for black flats that were good quality, nothing too flashy or tacky but for a great price. 2 of my most favourite black flats were sadly ruined by my puppy :(.
I was at Harbour Town & Novo Shoes had some on sale as well as 50% off the 2nd pair, so of course I grabbed 2. Still not exactly what I was looking for but I reallllyy like them! Both were $25 down from $49.95 and with the deal, I only paid $37.50.




I also bought a really soft infinity scarf from cotton on for $5 with my boots purchase in a really pretty magenta colour. I'll insert a photo once I get a good photo of it.

Let me know if there are any good fashion deals I should check out! :)






2 comments:

  1. that black jacket is so nice what a great find and i love your bag from kmart! kmart is my fav for cheap accessories. love your post and blog, can wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your feedback and support. I really appreciate it!

      Delete