Saturday 13 July 2013

Beauty Blog Tag - Get to know me :)

Lately I have been at my parents house & so I don't have access to my camera or beauty collection. I didn't want to completely be away from my blog for a long time so I thought I'd look for a fun Beauty Blog Tag to do!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Straight. It used to be dead straight until I kept dying it etc. Now it has more of a natural wave to it.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Both. Well, If it's done at home I get my sister to do it because I don't trust myself. If I want to go darker, I get it done at home. If I want it lighter or a more visible change then the Salon it is.

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I usually just straighten it if I'm going out, If I'm at home I'll leave it. I do like it when it's curled but I rarely do that cause when I do, it takes ages to do (long and thick hair) & by the time I'm onto the next layer of curling, the first layer has already gone back to being straight. **sigh**

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do it myself for the post part. I studied Beauty Therapy & have all the tools and products I need as well as a large amount of Nail Polish. On the odd occassion, I will treat myself to a Spa Pedicure at the Salon. Just something nice to treat yourself with :)

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I go through phases, sometimes I'll go like 2 months straight of wearing nail polish, changing it every 5 days or so... then other times I can go a couple of months with bare nails. Weird right?

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
When I can be bothered. It's winter now, and they aren't done. Haha. (shhh I've been lazy)

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
I allow myself about 30 minutes to do makeup if I'm going somewhere special or if it was to work or just anywhere that I need to look decent. But at the same time, When I'm rushed... I can do a full face in 10 minutes. Haha, I guess I just like having extra time to perfect things.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I've always done the face first. When I did makeup in my beauty course, We would always do the eyes first though. I always tell myself I'll try switch it around but I never do. At the same time, It gives me that extra time to think about what I want to do.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I used to be bad and collect makeup that I'd never use. I still kind of 'collect' it, but to an extent. I'll but more then what I need but at the same time they're things that I will use. At the moment I'm trying to use as much as possible before buying more again. I'm a Beauty Addict. I like to try new things!

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Hardly Ever! I love them but I just don't have time most times and it's a hit or miss with me, with applying them. Sometimes I can get them on straight away and they look amazing, other times it will take me ages to the point where I've ruined my makeup. Haha. I certainly just need to practice!

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
No. These days I hardly where makeup (I'm not working at the moment) & it's nice to just let my skin breathe. If I know I'm just going to be at home all day I don't bother. Even if I end up going to the shops quickly I'm fine with not wearing makeup even though I have imperfect skin. I've learnt to accept that. Having said that, I feel weird if I leave the house without any eyeliner on my waterline!

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
Oops, answered this above. No I don't. Unless it's a birthday or a special occassion, it's nice to look better especially when you know that there will be photos!

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Answered this too. Yes I will leave the house without makeup. At the least I will put eyeliner on my waterline. It depends where I am going. If it's a quick shopping trip nearby, then I don't really care.

14. How many high-end products do you have?
It depends what's considered high-end? I do own quite a bit of MAC, Nars, Napoleon & a bit of Bobbi Brown etc. Yes they're quite pricey but the main reason why I started buying them is 1. I can never find drugstore foundations dark enough 2. I really do like the quality of the products 3. I was working full time & had access to buying my make-up in the US so it was totally worth it.

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
I mostly try and plan what I wear. But even still, I end up getting dressed 3 times that morning. Haha. so Indecisive.

16. How often do you change your handbag?
I've always been a handbag addict so I try & rotate when I can to get use out of my bags. It all really depends on where I'm going & what the weather is like etc.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
These days I can't sleep any earlier then 1am, then it takes me ages to fall asleep after that too, because of that, I've been waking up fairly late.

18. How often or when do you workout?
I don't! :/ I need to though. Last year I lost a bit of weight due to being sick & since I was so active at work I kept losing more and kept it off. Now that I'm not working, that weight is catching back up to me. It's so hard to get motivated in the winter! (excuses, excuses!)

19. Left handed or right handed?
Right

20. How tall are you?
tall? I'm 158cms. Maybe even shorter, haha.

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I can understand Tagalog & can talk back... well more fluently "type" but when it comes to my accent, I've kinda lost it :(

22. How many pets do you have?
2 Doggies!

23. How often are you on Blogger?
I used to be on here a lot, but then I'd spend so much time on here and 'forget' to study. I check it daily but I'm not necessarily active on it.

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
On mine (the very few I have) yes. Sometimes on others if I'm trying to find out about a product.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yeah in my head. Mostly on YouTube though. I blame YouTube for my addiction!

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
It took me sooooo long to figure out a name that wasn't already take. I like Fashion & I like Beauty, so the name worked.

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Canon Rebel T3i/ 600D

28. How often do you clean your house?
When it gets messy/dusty.

29. What's your favorite color?
Purple has always been a favourite. But I do like many colours!

Well that was fun! I guess it was like a get to know me as well!

Hope you are all having a fantastic day! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment