Tuesday 30 July 2013

July Favourites ♥

I'm going to keep this months favourites fairly short as I've been using mainly the same items featured in my other monthly favourites. I have however, tried new things this month that I absolutely loved!


  • Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation
    My favourite foundation at the moment! I won't say too much about it as I have a review here. It has basically been by go to foundation because I don't have to worry about it as the day goes on. It stays right in place!
  • Lush Cupcake Mask
    I have been wanting to try this for the longest time. It's always sold out & this month I finally tried it. I love it more as a pampering mask then a treatment mask. It makes your skin feel amazing & smells delicious too!
  • Rimmel Apocalips
    Nothing much to say but, yep, I love them! I love the colour pay off & staying power! I currently own 7 and I will be doing a review & swatch on these soon.
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal - Barely Branded
    This has been my go to base colour. I love the Color Tattoos & I'm glad they brought out a nude one that I can use at any time, by itself and as a base.
  • Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
    I picked this one up after falling inlove with the other Real Techniques brushes. I like how this one is so dense but soft so it gives a flawless coverage while blending the foundation at the same time. I also like it's shape. Since it's kind of thin/flat, I'm able to get right under my eyes & beside my nose.
I'm always looking at trying new things, so if you have any recommendations, let me know :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the Rimmel Apocalips too! They're such fun colours :)
    Cupcake is always sold when I go to get it too :(

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have literally been wanting it for 3 or 4 years now! haha. Love the Apocalips, got some more colours from ASOS too!

      Delete
  2. barley branded is my favourite as well!! love your favourites for the month!

    multitaskingdamsel.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete