Friday 5 July 2013

Beauty Haul: Priceline, MAC, NARS

Hey guys, I know I've been MIA for a while, but I'm here with a quick collective haul. I'll just go through them quickly as I plan on doing separate posts on these items!

As most of us know by now, Australia has the Rimmel Apocalips now. I purchased mine from Priceline for $8 in the Colours, Nude Eclipse, Apocalyptic & Stellar. I also purchased the mini makeup bag for only $4.50. It's a perfect size when I want to bring make-up around with me. I usually just bring my LV cosmetic pouch with a compact & lip products etc. But this allows me to bring more.



We also now have the Color Tattoo Metals here in Australia ($11.95), but I purchased mine from America for a very good deal. I bought Silver Lining & Barely Branded... I bought other items too, but unfortunately, USPS damaged my package & they fell out... Which brings me to what I had bought this morning...


So the items that USPS had lost/damaged were Nars Sheer Glow in Barcelona & a Loreal True Match Powder, which unfortunately I couldn't buy here. I obviously bought them cause I needed them & I literally ran out of my foundation yesterday. I was so upset that my boyfriend kindly bought me a new foundation & powder foundation to replace my missing ones.

Nars Sheer Glow - Barcelona from Mecca Cosmetica ($68) </3 Ugh...
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation - NC42 ($47).

NC42 is a touch too dark/yellow for my face now that it's winter but NC40 would be a little bit too pale, & I mainly wanted it to give colour to my face when I wear my BB cream & lighter foundations.



So that's it for my haul, I will be doing a separate post for the Apocalips & Color Tattoos, so watch out for those. Let me know if you have tried any of these, and what you think of them!


2 comments:

  1. Great haul hun :) hope you love the Apocalips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great. I wish we had Luna here though. It's so pretty. I am tempted to go and buy more. Ahhh, Beauty Addict Problems!

      Delete