Sunday 21 July 2013

My Makeup Collection



This is where I store my makeup/hair/beauty items. The brown shelf is a 4 tier bookcase that I got from Sams Warehouse. I have black baskets in there to help hold and organize all my items. My acrylic makeup storage is from www.themakeupboxshop.com.au. I've always wanted to own one of these & this year I got one. I absolutely love it.



The top compartment actually has a flip top lid on it, I just can't close it because of my palettes.
In this section I have my 3 BH cosmetic eyeshadow palettes, primers, concealers & lash glue. Very easy to just grab and put back whenever I need them.



2nd Draw - MAC Powders, Blush & Bronzer, Napoleon Bronzer & Blush, ELF Blushes & also Milani.



3rd Draw - Maybelline Color Tattoos, Gel Liners, Essence stay all day cream eyeshadows & single shadows, MAC eyeshadows, Naked Palette, Nars "And God created the women" Palette.




4th Draw - Lip Products
Rimmel Apocalips, Revlon Lip Butters & Colorburst Lipsticks, Savvy Matte Lipsticks, Baby Lips etc.
I most likely have more hiding in my handbag... of course.


5th Draw - Single Shadows, Shadow Quads & ELF Compacts



6th Draw - Miscellaneous Products
Back Ups, Mineral Foundations, Eyebrow Products, Powders, Hand Sanitizers, Lip Products, Eyelashes, Too Faced Smokey Palette


On the side of my makeup container, I have my MAC lipsticks & also in the pencil holder I keep all my lip liners, eyeliners, mascaras, brow pencils & eyeshadow primers in there to keep them together & organized.


On the first shelf, I keep all my Foundations, Skin Care items, Makeup removers etc.

I hope you enjoyed this post, This wasn't to show off or anything. I know I have a lot but definitely not as much as a lot of people on YouTube etc. I have a comfortable & manageable amount that's not going to go to waste so I'm happy with that. I do definitely buy more then what I need, but what can you do when you've studied Beauty Therapy & become addicted to Makeup? Haha.

If you see anything you want me to do a post on, just let me know :)






5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a collection you've got there...very enviable! And I love that you've organised them so well.

    Join the Little Alchemist giveaway on my blog now: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/07/the-little-alchemist-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :) I do try to keep it organized but you know how it is, getting ready always messes it up! haha. Having it organized makes it much easier to find & better to look at.

      Delete
  2. you should do a post on where you buy your us drugstore makeup! ive been researching to find the cheapest source!! i love your collection so extensive great post!! xx

    multitaskingdamsel.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =) What type of items were you interested in? Luckily I have someone in the US that can forward me my packages but if you let me know what kind of things you like I can try help with where you can get them :) With drugstore here, I basically scope out all the sales with Priceline & the Chemist Warehouse to see what's on sale. I rarely buy them at full price. Hope that helps :)

      Delete
    2. omg where to start lol i love all the nyx, milani and wet and wild makeup basically!! esp their eyeshawdow palettes, i've tried beauty joint but that postage is woah so expensive! i know there is a better way somehow! but thats a good idea i can someone form the us to forward to me! thanks for the idea can't wait for more post!

      Delete